APET (Amorphous-Polyethylene Terephathalate) film is known for its glossy, clear appearance. Offering crystal clear transparency, along with excellent chemical resistance, APET film is a popular choice for medical facesheilds. It thermoforms well, and can also be bent into box shapes for consumer packaging applications.
Crystal Clear Transparency
- The Top Qualities of Aluminum Composite Material Suppliers
- What Is Acetal Plastic Used For In Industrial Applications?
- Looking For A Plastic Cutting Service? Find A Plastics Expert
- Use Cases of Colored Acrylic Sheets
- LEXAN Plastic Sheets: Tips For Contractors
- Plastic Sheets – Everything You Need to Know
- Markets Services – Nylon 6/6
- ABS Sheets – Industrial and Commercial Applications
- Everything You Need to Know about HDPE
- Benefits and Attributes – Acetal Plastics
- UHMW Chemical Resistance
- PETG – A 2022 Guide to Engineering and Industrial Applications