Foamed polypropylene sheets, such as PolyCraft®, are an excellent choice for signage and displays. Lightweight, and UV resistant, the material can be used outdoors without concerns of graphics fading. Scratch-resistant, heat and chemical-resistant, PolyCraft sheets are completely opaque. Best of all, foam polypropylene sheets are fully recyclable.
Screen & Digital Printing
- The Top Qualities of Aluminum Composite Material Suppliers
- What Is Acetal Plastic Used For In Industrial Applications?
- Looking For A Plastic Cutting Service? Find A Plastics Expert
- Use Cases of Colored Acrylic Sheets
- LEXAN Plastic Sheets: Tips For Contractors
- Plastic Sheets – Everything You Need to Know
- Markets Services – Nylon 6/6
- ABS Sheets – Industrial and Commercial Applications
- Everything You Need to Know about HDPE
- Benefits and Attributes – Acetal Plastics
- UHMW Chemical Resistance
- PETG – A 2022 Guide to Engineering and Industrial Applications